2014 Earth Day Sponsors
Name of your company
Celebration & Concert - 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Polliwog Park, Manhattan Beach
Map to Polliwog Park
great food - eco-friendly shopping and organizations - fun for all ages eco-quiz with great prizes - music & dancing - free micro-seminars @ the eco-education stage - alternative-fuel vehicles - Live music & events all day - free bike parking corral (SBBC) - document shredding & ewaste @ MBMS 11AM-3PM.
Vendors: Sustainable vendors are encouraged to apply for a booth space.
Please use our online reservation system.
For Profit Vendors Register Here and
Non Profit Vendors Register Here
- Activities in Marine Avenue Park
- Entertainment - Ampitheater Main Stage
- 11:15 - Zumba
- Noon - Kid's Entertainment
- 1pm - Environmental Hero Awards
- 2 - 4PM Simpkin Project - reggae/latin music
- Eco_Education (located near Red Historical Building)
- Food: A taste of the Green Life. Gourmet food trucks serving delicious and nutritious vegetarian food that’s earth
- Kid’s Activity Walk: free art and games
- Eco-friendly shopping: Everything from gifts to solar panels are good for you and our environment.
- Eco Quiz: win prizes and have fun learning
- Free bike corral provided by SBBC
- Document shredding & ewaste @ MBMS 11AM-3PM (access via N. Redondo Beach Ave). Map to MBMS
For those that have problems with online registration, you can still register via snail mail to our PO Box 3817, Manhattan Beach, CA 90266. Please download and fill out the Earth Day Vendor Form.
Please submit online applications no later than April 20st
Volunteers: We need and appreciate volunteers to help make Earth Day events possible. Sign up here Earth Day Volunteer Form. Signing up helps with planning, however walk-ins are always welcome. Come to the VOICE booth to get a name tag prior to your shift.