2014 Earth Day Sponsors
Name of your company
Celebration & Concert - 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Saturday, April 26, 2014
Polliwog Park, Manhattan Beach
Map to Polliwog Park
great food - eco-friendly shopping and organizations - fun for all ages eco-quiz with great prizes - music & dancing - free micro-seminars @ the eco-education stage - alternative-fuel vehicles - Live music & events all day - free bike parking corral (SBBC) - document shredding & ewaste @ MBMS 11AM-3PM.
Earth Day Vendor and Activities Map
Vendors: Sustainable vendors are encouraged to apply for a booth space.
Please use our online reservation system.
For Profit Vendors Register Here and
Non Profit Vendors Register Here
- Activities in Marine Avenue Park
- Entertainment - Ampitheater Main Stage
- 11:15 - Zumba
- Noon - Kid's Entertainment
- 1pm - Environmental Hero Awards
- 2 - 4PM Simpkin Project - reggae/latin music
- Eco_Education (located near Red Historical Building)
- Food: A taste of the Green Life. Gourmet food trucks serving delicious and nutritious vegetarian food that’s earth
- Kid’s Activity Walk: free art and games
- Eco-friendly shopping: Everything from gifts to solar panels are good for you and our environment.
- Eco Quiz: win prizes and have fun learning
- Free bike corral provided by SBBC
- Document shredding & ewaste @ MBMS 11AM-3PM (access via N. Redondo Beach Ave). Map to MBMS
Volunteers: We need and appreciate volunteers to help make Earth Day events possible. Sign up here Earth Day Volunteer Form. Signing up helps with planning, however walk-ins are always welcome. Come to the VOICE booth to get a name tag prior to your shift.